Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Game Day Thread - Didn't we play last night edition?

Leafs at Thrashers.
Hawks at Sens.


We don't want to hear any excuses from Sens fans about back to back games either. The Leafs play back to back four times in January while the Sens only get two such white gloves across the face from the schedule makers in the same 30 days. Who the hell creates these schedules anyway? Is it Kerry Fraser?

Anyway, I've been thinking about the win/loss the Leafs need to accumulate in order to make the playoffs, as revealed by Mirtle via Don earlier. 23-9 as it stands right now. I figure I might as well embrace that statistic and stay on top of it. That way I'll know where the Leafs stand as the season winds down, or, more likely, the exact day in February I can give up on this team.

Whatever comes first.

Tonight I smell a Leafs win 5-2, and a Sens loss 3-2.

That's not even me being hateful. Who the hell would bet against Chicago?

No comments:

Post a Comment