Thursday, August 30, 2007

A New Home

It is my distinct pleasure to announce that yours truly will be the latest blogger to begin writing for SportsBlog Nation. In their infinite wisdom they have decided to allow me the exposure to a larger audience. It will continue to be called Pension Plan Puppets (until I vanquish the OTPP) except now I get my own URL(!), a funny logo (or obvious if you want to be a dick about it), and the tools to build a community for Leaf fans (how many readers until I am larger than a hamlet).

The main tool at my disposal will be Duff. Just kidding. It's what SB Nation calls a diary which in essence allows members (sign up!) to carry some of the conversation by writing their own blog posts. A more complete explanation and some guidelines can be found in the easy to follow post "Where Am I and What Do I Do Here?".

I'll continue to be a part of the best quartet since the Be Sharps but the thing that makes the BoO so much fun is the community and that's what I hope to replicate at my new site so stop by, sign up, and join in the discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment